Thursday, February 12, 2015

Second Semester concentration.

For my concentration I choice to express the child-like imagination in everyone. I am going to express my concentration through dreams since that is something we all no matter how old we, dreams show the child imagination in the: Old, mature, adult and teen, however; what expresses the childish imagination of all is nightmares. The things that keep us awake at night haunt us when we are awake. So I will express this using a comic-book like style for most of my pieces to create on on going story of the imagination in everyone may it be fear, happiness or sadness. This will be a challenge for me as I wanted to express and use different medias for a simple piece I may not be able to do that. As I progress through my projects I have sinked into on kind of style that I can do an abundance with, I may use this style in different media to portray my concentration.



No comments:

Post a Comment